Sunday, February 19, 2006

Bobbluscious!!

There was some SERIOUS knitting going on around here. I had a GREAT weekend. Watched the Olympics; knit; watched some more; knit; repeat over and over. I have finished with my reverse stockingette portion of Bobbilicious. I'm starting the final section of bobbles. The reverse ST moved along very quickly. I'm really loving the way this looks - even my quirky looking little nubbins (or 'skin tags' as I saw someone refer to them)! Here's where I'm at now:

I can actually see the finish line! I NEVER thought I would be able to do this - especially after the difficult start(s) I had. I'm really glad that the Yarn Harlot came up with this idea. On my own, I probably would have given up this project a long time ago. Now, I'm so happy I didn't!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks great!!! Keep going your almost to the finish line!!! great job your doing..