Friday, October 06, 2006

IT'S ALIVE!

And by it, I mean me. Wow, have I been out of it. After a beautiful and wonderful vacation in the exotic Emerald Isle, I came home and came down with pneumonia. I was down & out for two weeks. Nothing but drugs, tv, sleeping and knitting. I guess I can’t complain! I did TONS of knitting – pictures will be coming soon.

I made 2 pair of the Fetching wristwarmers from Knitty. Love them. I learned Entrelac and made the Market Square tote (finised in a week). I really enjoy doing entrelac. It goes so quickly. I need to start on the Danica scarf soon. (Got an email from Yarnboy!! I feel special.) I made the Voodoo wristwarmers from Knitty (learned the “knitting in the round on 2 circular needles"). It’s SO EASY and so much quicker. I used the link from the Knitty site – it breaks it down quite simply.

I need to see if my secret pal received their last package. I didn’t see anything on their site. I hope it made it. I need to also find my secret pal. So many things to do!

No comments: