Thursday, January 19, 2006

Dah Dah Da DAH DAH DAH dah

It's Olympic fever and I caught it here. I believe I may have been slightly "feverish" when I signed up for this. Here's my entry: It's Bobblicious! Since I started "training", I have actually attempted and completed 3 bobbles!! TaDah! And I didn't even know what in the hell a bobble was. My confidence level is starting to rise and I think I may have a chance to bring home the gold. That is if my "equipment" actually arrives sometime before the games begin. I'm using the same color shown in the picture - the deep wine. I can't wait. I made A LOT of progress on my sweater this weekend. I finished the front and I'm half-way through the back. I just need to finish the back, sew it together and voila - my first sweater. So, I should be finished in -- what -- 2 or 3 years?

No comments: