Thursday, January 19, 2006

UFOs

My current UFOs (or WIPs as I like to call them) are:

  • A scarf for the Diva (not at the top of my list)
  • A Sparkle & Shine scarf for The Old Bag (which I'm sure she won't like)
  • My So Called Scarf for Me (I LOVE LOVE LOVE this pattern and yarn). You know, it's not as hard as it looks and people just seem to be so impressed when they see it. (What they don't know won't hurt 'em.)
  • My first poncho: a red cashmere from The Little Box of Knitted Ponchos & Wraps. It's coming along nice and fast. It looks good. I look at it and can't believe that I'm making it.
  • My first sweater: the kelly in spice with long sleeves. Yes, if I finish and if I succeed, I will no longer be a sweater-virgin. How I look forward to the day. (It only hurts the first time - right?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoW!!! You got alot of knitting projects going on.. Sounds like me.. I have to many to keep track of..But its so much fun who cares if I got yarn bouncing across my floors. I'm loving the blog.. Keep up the good work!..

Jonnie said...

Thanks! OMG - you're my first! It seems that everyone else has one of these blogs so I thought I better catch up. Thanks for reading. I'll try to keep it interesting. See ya!