Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I've Got Cable!

Back to the good stuff: This is my first Knitalong (unless the Knitlympics count) and my first attempt at cables. I LOVE IT! Who knew? Cables - or at least these cables - are very easy to do. I'm using some Rowan Cork that I found on clearance at LYS and this yarn rocks! I'm definetly not a yarn snob (yeah, I got fun fur and acrylic - so what), but there is something about this yarn (my first Rowan too). The color is a purple/maroon color. The yarn is lightweight and a little "springy" in texture. Well, here's what I have so far:

Posted by Picasa


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

possibilities are endless, ain't they? Looks wonderful. Glad you're having fun. Me, I'm aimless. Dreaming about the next thing.

Talk to ye soon.

Melissa said...

The cables look great! Congrats to you!