Monday, March 13, 2006

Movin' on up!

We've moved! We're in our newhouse! We've got a whirl-pool. We've got a hot tub. We've got sky-lights. We've got a gar-rage! I can't stop talking like-thisis! Okay, I'll try. It's starting to give me a headache.

The house is a mess - boxes everywhere. It needs some work and some lovin'. We're having some painting done on Thurday & Friday. Goodbye little cherries kitchen wallpaper & pepto bismol pink bath. We have new kitchen appliances coming on Saturday. New bedroom furniture on Friday. Hot tub cleaners coming on Saturday (i.e. "the kids"). What? You wonder how the sunken whirlpool bath works in the master bath? It's marvahlous, darlings! Just what the aching back, feet, shoulders, neck and legs need.

Pics will be posted soon. As soon as I get it all back online.

Oh, the Irish Hiking Scarf - you gotta see it. It's beautiful, if I do say so myself - and I do - have to - cause it is! Can't believe how simple the cabling is. It's my first. Gotta run now. What a great week!! TTFN

No comments: