Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Had a lovely birthday! The BnB was great! It was beautiful weather and Charlottesville is a beautiful part of the world. So relaxing. Didn't do much. Walked around UVA, did a little reading, carried my knitting around and had a wonderful 3 course breakfast! MMmmmmm ... Has anyone every had broiled grapefruit? Wow - truly wonderful. Who knew?

Did I tell you what I got as bday gifts? Loads of stuff: iTunes gift card, STARBUCKS CARD, mani/pedi gift certificate, Red Door Spa One Hour Massage (oh, force me to do that!), a plethora of homemade oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (bad people), and - what I have always, always wanted - a rocking chair! Yes, I guess I am an official old-woman-who-sits-in-a-rocker-and-knits.



AND guess what I found when I got home? A cute card from my secret pal!! It said a package is on the way. Can't wait!!

No comments: