Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day & Bon Voyage!

Had a fun father's day celebration for Seymour.





Unfortunately, Yuwanna (in right) wasn't around much because she's leaving for France for 3 weeks! She's visiting her foreign-exchange friend. Which is why I knit a scarf for Hermes! I made her a fun yellow scarf (which I copied from a blue scarf that I already had). I think it will look la magnifique on Hermes and - FINALLY - another FO for me.




But, let me tell you about Seymour's gifts. This may be the best thing since sliced bread. I bought him this steamer. And it can steam clean & sanitize ANYTHING! It can steam clothes, hub caps, grills, windows, shower doors, toilets, bathtubs without any scrubbing. It is truly amazing - maybe the 8th wonder of the world. Hmm, or was that Sugar Hill? Maybe the 9th wonder of the world. I would show you how quickly, easily and lovely it made our grout in the kitchen floor, but I'm afraid the "before" picture is just too scary & embarrassing.


And what else did he get? That's right, he's offically an old man, because he has one of these on the front porch:



Ah, paybacks!

No comments: